- Voice calls will be billed first minute then 60 second increments for all prepaid calls within Home Zone.
- Roaming not available outside Prepaid Home Zone.
- Long Distance: 1 minute deducted from airtime bundle for calls from the Home Zone to countries outside the Home Zone.
- Data calls will be included and billed in 60 second increments. (Only available for Personal prepaid.)
- Globalstar Shared prepaid service can be used with any active Prepaid OR Postpaid Globalstar IS-41 phone (GSP-1700, GSP 1600, GSP-2900)
- Incoming calls and data not available with Shared Prepaid.
- Unused airtime will not be rolled over unless a customer recharges within the original minute expiry period, then remaining minutes will be extended to the new minute expiry date.
- Pooling is not available with prepaid.
- Globalstar is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Airtime recharges and customer support is available by dialing *611 on a Globalstar phone: Monday - Friday from 8 AM to Midnight North American EST
- To avoid phone deactivation, customer must re-charge their account within 12 months following the minute expiry date.